Here's what I like to call my 'weekend makeup'. It only lasts for around 3 hours on me before getting oily- just long enough to run a couple errands. But it takes literally 5 minutes, and looks natural and glowy.
- Hourglass Veil Primer
- Glossier Skin Tint
- MILK Makeup Flex Concealer - under eyes only, left small spots and blemishes uncovered
- NARS Loose Powder - very lightly around the nose and forehead
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Sun Touched
- Rituel De Fille Highlight in Phosphene
- Glossier Generation G in Like
Products are linked for your convenience, and are NOT affiliate links. If they were you know I'd tell you, girl!
However, if you'd like 20% off your first Glossier order, feel free to use my link! You get 20% off, and I get $10 to spend on Glossier products- win-win! :)